2 Evans Road Canton Beach Located on Tuggerah Lakes
Heritage Village services a community of permanent residents with relocatable homes on permanent sites tailored to over 55 living.
Sometimes these homes become available for sale and there is an opportunity to enjoy this lifestyle. Check out the For Sale Page.
Park facilities include:
- Swimming Pool
Park Residents are automaticaly a member of the Social Club.
The Community Hall is regularly buzzing with residents enjoying events such as:
- Arts & Crafts
- Happy Hour
- Coffee Shop in hall once every second month
- Table Tennis
- Pool Table
A Resident's right to occupy Residential Premises under the Residential Tenancy Agreement is a leasehold right only, and not a freehold or other right of an unlimited or perpetual nature and may, in certain circumstances, be terminated.
Welcome to Heritage Drive
On site Manufactured Homes
A community atmosphere
Local Leisure time Activities and Facilities include
- 5 minutes to Toukley Shops
- 10 minutes to The Entrance where you can induldge in delicious food.
- Bus at the door to Wyong Station, Toukley and Lakehaven Shopping Centre.
- 1.5hours drive to Sydney.
- 1 hour to the Hunter Valley with it's Vineyards,Cafes, Shopping Centres and many other attractions.
- 1 hour to Newcastle.
- 5 minutes to Norah Head & Soldiers Beach.
- Bushwalks through Wyrrabalong National Forest which is located on the fringe of the Village.
- Golf, Bowling,Tennis, RSL & Senior Citizen's Clubs.
- Heated & Hydrotherapy Pools near by
- Hospital, Doctors & Churches are all in close proximity.
- Anglers can enjoy fishing at the numerous fishing spots or prawning when the prawns are running.